Beta testers wanted! Email me!
RUNsimple is a simple running and walking tracker. It was designed with the user in mind.
For example, RUNsimple does not require you to create a user account. Everything you need can be done right on your phone, so why require and account?
Before a feature is added to RUNsimple, it is thoroughly tested and evaluated. If it is of little use, it gets removed. Useless features may make for a nice long description in the App Store, but only get in the way.
- Ghost racing allows you to choose any run to race against, or to automatically race against your last run or fastest run to your goal. Great way to motivate yourself to be a little bit quicker every day. You can also ghost race against routes your friends send you.
- For iOS 8 users, the Today Screen widget shows your progress without having to enter your passcode or scan your fingerprint. Just swipe down from the top of the screen on the lock screen.
- For iOS 8 users, automatically store your stats in HealthKit.
- Run Explorer shows where you were fastest and slowest. Shows fastest/slowest 100 yards/meters, 500 yds/m, 1000yds/m, mile, 3k, 5k and where your pace was above and below average.
- No account needed: Your personal information stays on your phone.
- Save routes on your phone. See where you've been on the map.
- Email your favorite routes to your friends. They can ghost race against them!
- Resume run. If you have to stop your run for some reason, you can resume it later the same day. Also, keeps you from losing a run because of a crash.
- Tracks your best time for several distances, including 1K. 3K. 5K, 1 mile, half-marathon, and full marathon.
- Flashing light mode so cars can see you at night.
- Simple, user centric design. Uncluttered by unnecessary features.
- Elapsed time
- Estimate time to goal
- Difference between your current estimated time to goal and fastest time to goal
- Estimated rank of your current time to goal
- Percent of goal completed
- Pace graph
- Difference between current pace and target pace
© 2014-2015 Dan Wesnor
Template design by Andreas Viklund